Mineral oil separators are used in places where whater gets mixed up with mineral oils for example: auto services, garages, parking lots, car washes.
It’s role is to separate water from mineral fat.
The oil separator is composed out of a cylindrical tank split up in three compartments.
- In the first compartment the residual water gets slowed down and in the bottom parts a sedimentation of the heavier molecules./li>
- The left over liquid moves to the second compartment where the oil subtances are separated from the water by rising to the surface where they gather and form big spots.
- The third compartment is fitted with a filter to retain the last particles of oil.
- Shape : cylindrical with convex ends.
- Capacity : up to 20.000 litres
- Diameters : ⌀60, ⌀80, ⌀100, ⌀140, ⌀160, ⌀180
Mineral oil separators
- Fiber glass armed polyester – POLSTIF.
- Mechanical and chemical resistances
- Corosion and bad weather resistances.
- Guaranteed impervious
- Evacuating the oil layer at least once every 3 months
How it works
- Separation through decantation
- Uniting the particles in big drops
- Floating of bubbles